Webkinz Dream
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Webkinz Dream

Everything a webkinz lover dreams of.

HomeHome  PortalPortal  GalleryGallery  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Do you think this picture is cute?

Go down 
3 posters

so adorable!
Do you think this picture is cute? Bar_left100%Do you think this picture is cute? Bar_right
 100% [ 7 ]
really cute!
Do you think this picture is cute? Bar_left0%Do you think this picture is cute? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
cute!
Do you think this picture is cute? Bar_left0%Do you think this picture is cute? Bar_right
 0% [ 0 ]
ok
 0% [ 0 ]
kinda ugly
 0% [ 0 ]
the most hideous thing in the world
 0% [ 0 ]
other
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 7

AuthorMessage
susbrain
Admin
Admin
susbrain

Number of posts : 22
Registration date : 2008-08-29

Do you think this picture is cute? Empty
PostSubject: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 12:22 pm

This is my dog and my cat. My dog's name is Princess and my cat is Max.

Do you think this picture is cute? 876510
Back to top Go down
http://www.animallovers.darkbb.com

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyMon Sep 08, 2008 5:33 pm

AWW! It is so cute!
Back to top Go down
kittypower

kittypower

Number of posts : 3
Webkinz Username : Strong
Registration date : 2008-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyTue Sep 09, 2008 7:20 pm

AWWW... That's adorable!!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 1:54 pm

Awwwwwwwww!!! They are adorable!!!!
Back to top Go down
susbrain
Admin
Admin
susbrain

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 7:19 pm

Thanks everyone! Max is a big kitty now Smile. He is in the hospital. But he will be fine. He just got a blokage and couldn't pee. lol. Then he stopped eating so they fed him through a tube. As soon as he starts eating on his own he will be ready to come home! Oh ya they fixed the thinggy and we have to give him new food now because the dry kibbles almost killed him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:05 pm

That happened to my cat Felix.
Back to top Go down
susbrain
Admin
Admin
susbrain

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyFri Sep 12, 2008 8:11 pm

Did he eat?
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 9:48 am

Wow. I am praying for u cat subrain
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptySat Sep 13, 2008 10:31 am

susbrain wrote:
Did he eat?

No not alot.
Back to top Go down
susbrain
Admin
Admin
susbrain

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptySun Sep 14, 2008 3:23 pm

thank you everyone! He is doing great! Well he started eating but he can't come home for a while still.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 8:40 am

That Great! I have a new Pet Toad, and he won't eat a thing, or move! I don't know if he is sick or not
Back to top Go down
susbrain
Admin
Admin
susbrain

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyMon Sep 15, 2008 6:25 pm

Hmm that's strange that your toad won't do anything. I had some frogs once but they are different. Maxie got to come home today. He was really happy to see my dog! They are so cute together!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptyFri Sep 19, 2008 8:37 am

Congratz! Let's hope Maxie is better!
Back to top Go down
Andy

Number of posts : 25
Webkinz Username : Webkinz0nly
Registration date : 2008-10-12

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? EmptySun Oct 12, 2008 4:53 pm

ADORABLE!
Back to top Go down
http://www.webkinzonly.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do you think this picture is cute?   Do you think this picture is cute? Empty

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Webkinz Dream :: Polls-
Jump to: